Salonwear one of the finest salon & spa apparel brand in USA

Do you know why I am saying that? Because I own a salon in Minnesota and for 1 year we were wearing the same simple, outmoded, low-quality salon & spa apparels. But, a few months back I realize that those dull salon wears were making my salon colorless which further curtailed my customers.

Okay so, I decided by buying the best quality & stylish apparels for my salon. There I found Salonwear which was one stop shop for all salon apparels. Salonwear is one of the finest brands in the USA which provides salon wear, spa wear, salon apparel, spa apparel, and all kind of salon clothing. Salonwear provides quality, stylish and modern salon apparels.

The most fascinating service of Salonwear that made me very impressive was BRANDING through SCREEN PRINTING & EMBROIDERY. Using screen printing or embroidery salon & spa apparels can be customized. The customization can be printing logo, names or any sort of design which will sooner or later raise my salon name, as more and more will know about it.

Salonwear gives boundless choices in aprons, capes, vests, wraps, robes, smocks & coats such as –
·          Hair Cutting Cape
·         Hair Stylist Apron
·         Salon Aprons
·         Stylist Aprons
·         Hair Cutting Apron
·         Hairdresser Apron
·         Cosmetology Apron
·         Hair Cape
·         Custom Barber Jackets
·         Cutting Cape
·         Custom Printed Aprons
·         Stylist Vest
·         Cute Hair Stylist Aprons
·         Esthetician Smocks
·         Stylist Jacket
·         Custom Salon Apron
·         Salon Jackets
·         Personalized Barber Capes
·         Salon Chemical Capes
·         Salon Robes
·         Salon Vest



For more variety visit SalonwearAll gave my stylists and esthetician the stunning look, absolute comfort because of its premium quality fabric and striking color and pattern, overpowered with simply giving the look of the perfect salon dress. The ease and luxury of Salonwear’s apparels boost the work efficiency of my stylists.

I was flattered that it didn’t end with this, Salonwear had more amazing inside dopes. It also provides salon wear, spa wear, salon apparels & spa apparels in bulk i.e. you can shop wholesale:
·         Salon Capes Wholesale
·         Salon Client Robes Wholesale
·         Salon Chemical Capes Wholesale
·         Salon Smocks Wholesale
·         Wholesale Salon Capes and Aprons
·         Hairdresser Aprons Wholesale
·         Stylist Aprons Wholesale
·         Facial Client Gowns Wholesale
·         Hair Salon Capes Wholesale
·         Styling Capes Wholesale


After I shopped from Salonwear I sensed two things –
  1. I experienced how important it is choosing the one that’s perfect for your salon.
  2. Salonwear truly justifies it's saying "We’ve Got You Covered" at Salonwear!

Comments